New Inlays and Labels for Impinj Monza R6
Singapore, 13 April 2015 – Invengo Technology is proud to announce the release of their popular RAIN RFID Inlays and Labels using Impinj Monza R6 chips.
The Monza R6 provides retailers and retail brand owners with the ultimate RAIN RFID performance within the category and complements Invengo’s leading edge antenna designs.
- Impinj announced the inclusion of new features in the Monza R6 to enhance performance namely;
- Integra™ technology promoted as a suite of diagnostics which ensures consistently accurate data delivery
- AutoTune™ which automatically adjusts tag performance for the best possible readability and;
- Enduro™ technology which delivers an improved method for constructing high quality, robust tags
“We work closely with Impinj to ensure that our tag antenna designs support their chips so that together we can deliver the key benefits of the new technology to customers”, stated Scott Medford, Chief Sales Officer for Invengo. Scott also noted that, “It is only through a close bond between the inlay producer and the silicon manufacturer that optimum performance can be achieved”.
More information on the new Invengo inlays and labels with Monza R6 products will be exhibited at this week’s RFID Journal event in San Diego, Calif., USA.
ABOUT INVENGO TECHNOLOGY
Invengo – a global RFID technology provider – is a leading designer and manufacturer of high quality, innovative UHF and NFC RFID inlays, tags and solutions accompanied by an extensive RFID product offering used in applications such as Apparel, Books, Library, Asset Tracking, Case and Pallet Tracking, Transport, and Health Care.
Invengo Technology, located in Singapore (with local subsidiaries in the US and Europe), is the International Headquarters of Invengo Information Technology Ltd which is listed on Shenzhen Stock Exchange, China (SZSE: 002161.SZ) and holds a market cap of over $800 Million. Invengo employs over 450 people worldwide, with design and manufacturing plants located in both the United States and China.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Not for publication
Catherine Daley Marketing & Customer Support
+1 919 890 0202